DRAFTS FOR COMMENT
Instructions on Public Review and Providing Comments for SWGDOC Draft Documents
- Read and review the draft primarily for technical accuracy within the time frame listed under the document name.
- Enter comments on form link associated with each document for review.
- You may provide general comments and/or comments to specific words and principles in the document. If your comments relate to specific words or phrases, please reference the line number(s) to which your comment applies, such as: Line 88: the word “shall” should be replaced with “may.”
- Please only make comments if you have a fix or solution to add.
- SWGDOC defines the following terms as such and utilizes them in documents accordingly:
Standards are a minimum level of acceptable performance.
Guidelines (or Principles) are a suggested level of performance, but not a standard.
Best practices are the most rigorous level of performance and are based on current knowledge without resource limitations.
Outcome of the Review and Comment Process:
- All comments will be reviewed and addressed.
- Explanations will be provided for suggestions which are not incorporated in revisions of the document.
- After revisions are made, the revised document will again be made available for review on the website.
Document(s) Open for Comment:
There are currently no documents open for comment.
*If you were not notified this draft document was online for comment and would like to be in the future, send an email to